Connecting the dots between nature, culture and design. Space Available is a creative platform and ecological design studio championing to create a circular future. Innovating art, design and science, the brand's products are crafted by radically recycling waste and upcycled to introduce a new aesthetic built upon the learning, unlearning and sharing of meaningful product research and development to create space for the natural world.
This bag is made from garment factory off-cuts. Features hand-stitched seams and a front pocket.
- 100% Upcyled and Recycled Cotton Fabric
- Upcycled Canvas and Organic Canvas Blend Fabric
- Fabric Sourced from Upcycled Factory Offcuts
- Hand Stitched Seams & Front Pocket
- Recycled Plastic Swing Tag Can Be Used as a Coaster or Object