Get ready to launch with this rugged, durable big-wall climbing pack that will take your gear to new heights. The North Face Route Rocket 16 Backpack is constructed from a sturdy carbon-coated recycled nylon, tested against the elements everywhere from the rugged granite of Buffalo to Yosemite, Kenya, and beyond.
- The durable, carbon-coated nylon body withstands abrasions yet won't weigh you down, pitch after pitch
- Recycled polyester side panels integrate fabric scraps collected from the factory floor to create one-of-a-kind striations and a unique design
- A half-zip pocket offers quick access to a spacious main compartment but doesn't unzip all the way to help prevent gear from falling out
- Secure-zip top pocket has a key clip and holds small items such as your phone or snacks
- Lash points on both sides of the pack can hold miscellaneous gear with carabiners or be an attachment point for a helmet
- Shoulder straps are breathable and comfortable for the approach