Ethics come first for Kowtow. Every garment is made from certified 100% organic cotton and is certified fairtrade. Guided by a clean and understated design philosophy, the New Zealand label crafts an enduring wardrobe of versatile staples.
The Lee is a classic shirt dress with a boxy, relaxed fit made from crisp organic cotton poplin in a deep green and white stripe. It has a gathered waist with a full skirt that falls to a midi-length. It features a classic collar and full length sleeves with button cuffs, and is finished with agoya shell buttons.
- Side seam pockets.
- Finished with natural agoya shell buttons.
- Relaxed fit, true to size. Size down for a closer fit.
- 100% Organic Cotton, certified fairtrade.
- Repair services through Kowtow's customer care to extend garment life.
- Zero-plastic, recyclable packaging and responsibly-sourced trims for minimal environmental impact.