Established in Copenhagen in 2017, Tekla offers products for your home comfort. With a foundation in textiles, we create functional designs of uncompromising quality. Pieces developed with a timeless perspective, yet distinctly unique, made to be lived in and made to last.
The classic bathrobe collection is made to envelop the body, providing comfort after bathing. Cut from soft, absorbent towelling in a heavyweight 385 GSM terry weave, with a unisex, longline fit.
- Fine clear blue stripes on a warm white base.
- 100% organic cotton in a heavyweight 385 GSM terry weave perfectly balances absorbency and softness.
- Twisted extra-long cotton yarns for softness and absorbency.
- Unisex, oversized fit with removable belt.
- Double-layered cuffs, chest and waist pockets.
- Top-stitched seams.
- Hanger loop inside collar.
- Made in Portugal.
- Style CB-CA