District Vision research and develop tools for mindful athletes, creating products that are function-first and performance enhancing. Embodying a holistic approach to athleticism, District Vision position mental wellbeing as the foundation of every form of physical exercise. Their Mindful Athletes Program (MAP) collaborates with leading teachers to offer guided introspection tapes and courses for athletes in training.
The District Vision performance eyewear system was developed over a two-year technical testing period involving New York City athletes and Japanese engineering. The frame features D+ lens technology, an adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips with a titanium core.
- D+ G15 lens technology is shatterproof, water and oil repellant, and features reverse lens anti-reflective coating.
- Ultra-lightweight with strong titanium core.
- Hypoallergenic nosepad.
- Waterproof pouch and microfibre cloth included.
- 11.5% light transmission, 0% UVA/UVB transmission.
- Made in Japan.
- Style DVG003_Electric Green/D+.