Ethics come first for Kowtow. Every garment is made from certified 100% organic cotton and is certified fairtrade. Guided by a clean and understated design philosophy, the New Zealand label crafts an enduring wardrobe of versatile staples.
An elevated take on the classic polo, the Rene is a relaxed knit top defined by an exaggerated collar and large, custom-dyed corozo nut buttons. It is finished with contrast rib at the cuff and hem.
- Wide placket with corozo nut buttons, a natural product that has been responsibly sourced.
- Relaxed fit, true to size. Size down for a closer fit.
- 100% Organic Cotton, certified fairtrade.
- Repair services through Kowtow's customer care to extend garment life.
- Zero-plastic, recyclable packaging and responsibly-sourced trims for minimal environmental impact.