The North Face maintains its stronghold as a fundamental component of streetwear, consistently presenting collections featuring practical design and cutting-edge technology. Remaining steadfastly loyal to its utilitarian origins, The North Face continues to push the boundaries of technical innovation, and its signature protective outerwear has become ubiquitous on the winter streets.
Stay organised on the move with the Recon, a classic backpack with enhanced features and a lighter, improved suspension for all-day comfort. The 360-degrees of reflectivity keeps you visible and safe during your commute, and mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated on the go. Carry your helmet in the stretch-front stash pocket for hands-free convenience.
- Ergonomic FlexVent™ suspension system.
- Protective dedicated laptop compartment.
- Large main compartment for books and binders.
- Front compartment has internal organization with secure-zip pockets and a padded tablet sleeve.
- Two durable, external multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side.
- Removable waist belt.
- 30 L capacity.
- Style NF0A52TOIY4